Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part 2

A few weeks ago, I created a Symbaloo to start my PBL network. I have also created a Twitter and a LinkedIn. All of these have proved to be useful in my project based learning network. On Twitter I have found some interesting education pages that keep me updated on different things from around the world. The Symbaloo is my favorite, though, because I set it as my homepage and use it for everything. I can use it to keep everything I have right where I need it and it's a perfect combination of business and personal. It has fast access links and options to change what I use and where I keep it. It is by far the best tool I will take out of this class. The PBL network I have created has been very useful and convenient throughout this semester.
Symbaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment