Tuesday, April 14, 2015

C4T #4

Nico Rowinsky's Blog Post
Mr. Rowinsky gives two instances where teachers had come up and told him stories students had told about his class. In one, he had a right to brag, the student felt challenged and engaged. In the other he was humbled, the student was not challenged and thought that is was "all just answering questions." In the end though, Mr. Rowinsky says it is the second story that humbled him that makes him strive to become a better teacher.

My name is Kirstin Bailey, I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I am studying to become an elementary teacher. I really loved this blog post because of how honest it is. Some teachers don't realize that they can't walk around with pride forever. I love that you're striving to become a better teacher. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment