Tuesday, March 24, 2015

C4K March

Alex Gu's Blog Post
In his blog post, Alex talks about Senator Crawford coming and talking to his class. She told them about the unicameral government and talked about the way it works.
Kirstin Bailey
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
She sounds very educated and smart. It would be fun to learn about unicameral government from someone who was in it herself! I have never met her but she sounds amazing! Hopefully you get to sit and talk with her sometime!


Xochitl's Blog Post

Xochitl gives advice on starting high school. He talks about the importance of going to class and joining clubs and being a part of things.


Kirstin Bailey on said:Your comment is awaiting moderation.
My name is Kirstin Bailey. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I moved the year I started my freshman year of high school and I really could’ve used this advice then! It’s very important to go to class and it’s great to join in on things. Good luck in high school.

Alivia talks about Jonah from the bible and what he did in Biblical times. I think it's wonderful there is a school letting students discuss religion still. 

Kirstin Bailey (Guest)
Your comment is awaiting moderation.  Alivia, my name is Kirstin Bailey, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. First, I think it’s awesome that your school let you post something religious. You really have the story of Jonah down and you did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment