Tuesday, March 31, 2015

C4T #3 Erin Klein

Erin Klein's Blog Post
Erin Klein gives 6 reasons the Intel 2 in 1 is the perfect device for a blend classroom environment. She gives really well thought points, such as the mobility, battery life, and the performance of the device.


Mrs. Klein,
I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. The Intel 2 in 1 seems like a great device, more effective than other tablets or iPads. Technology is a very important tool in this day and I'm glad you utilize it like you do!

Erin Klein's Blog Post
Erin Klein reviews Prodigy Math Games, a free online math source used by thousands. It covers a lot of Common Core Standards depending on your location. Prodigy seems like a really good math source for elementary teachers.

Mrs. Klein, thank you for letting me know about Prodigy. I have gone and played with it and it seems so cool and useful! I can't wait to use it in a classroom!
Kirstin

No comments:

Post a Comment