Tuesday, March 10, 2015

C4T #2 Angela Maiers

Post #1
WOW! Classroom Habitudes is all about the culture, I love that! Mrs. Maiers mixes all of the civilations she has to cover and allows children to make of list of what it would've required to work and live in that time period.



Hi Mrs. Maiers! My name is Kirstin Bailey, I am a student in the college of Education at the University of South Alabama in Mobile. You have just given me the first true concrete thing I know for 100% that I will do in my classroom! This idea is wonderful! You engage your students and they stay interested! That's something you can't always find. You're very inspirational!
Kirstin

Post #2
This post talks about how we do not teach children how to go beyond just the cookie cutter work. We don't teach children how to change the world. She gives 9 ways to change the world that we should be doing and we don't everyday. Children need to learn things like this.

This is very eye opening. We don't really think about how little we do this until we're faced with a post like this. It was wonderful to read and gave a good insight on how life should be. We need to stick together instead of breaking one another down, something that happens much too often. This post is a really good example of how we need to be living

No comments:

Post a Comment