Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Project #6 C4K February

Alex Gu's Blog Post
In Alex's blog post, he talks about wanting to be a superhero. He wants to go and learn his superpowers, then save the universe. Afterwards he would get ice cream to celebrate.
 Kirstin Bailey
 February 3, 2015 at 3:04 PM
Alex, I think it’s so neat that you want to be the Green Lantern! You could experience so much saving the universe, and having ice cream after would be such a treat. If I had a super power it would be to read minds. I always thought it would be cool to know what people are thinking.

Amber's Blog Post
In Amber's blog post, she talks about a school play that they will perform this year called "Ax of Murder" where she will have an unspecified roll. Last year she was in "Romeo and Juliet" and said it was a lot of fun and great memories.
Kirstin Bailey



Amber,
What is your roll this year and what is this play about? It sounds interesting so far! That's a great way to make memories, and it's an awesome experience for you in the school setting. I am a college student and I'm going to school to be a teacher, and I really wish I'd done more activities like that when I was your age. Good luck!
Kirstin Bailey

In her post, Aylssa talks about her parents surprising her with a kitten. She left for school, but when she came home, she had a new kitten waiting for her. She had been wanting one for months, but her parents kept refusing and saying they'd think about it. Her orange kitten is now a four year old loving cat.
Kirstin Bailey (Guest)
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
Hi Alyssa, 
My name is Kirstin Bailey, I’m a sophomore in college at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. Kittens are so exciting. My mom got me a kitten two Octobers ago, a huge surprise for me! She is white a very sweet but her fur is very long and tangles easily. Your orange kitty sounds adorable! Best of luck talking your parents into getting you another one! 
Kirstin

Humberto's Blog


In Humberto's blog, he discusses what he calls "The Epidemic" of Same Sex Marriage. He goes on to tell why same sex marriage should be legal, and even supports it with passages from the bible. It is very insightful for his age, and shows that he is well beyond his years. 


My comment:
Humberto, my name is Kirstin Bailey, I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama, in Mobile, AL. You have just blown me away with this blog post. I love that you quoted the bible, and that you chose such a controversial topic and stuck with it. Your writing is phenomenal, and it is wonderful that you can give your opinion and back it up on such a difficult topic. Keep up the great work, I love your support for the LGBTQ community!
Kirstin Bailey


















No comments:

Post a Comment